Power Up with Peanuts!
According to research, 25% of our caloric intake comes from snacks — so it’s important to make sure you’re getting the most from every one. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of our favorite healthy, simple recipes that will keep you fueled, focused, and rocking your routine all day long.
Super Simple Snacks
Super hungry? Try these easy and fast combinations made with pantry staples:
- Sliced celery filled with peanut butter and topped with raisins
- Sliced banana with drizzled chocolate syrup and topped with roasted peanuts
- Apple slices double-dipped in peanut butter and crushed peanuts
- Peanuts mixed with raisins and/or toasted oat rings cereal and/or chocolate chips
- Yogurt mixed with crumbled graham crackers and topped with crushed peanuts