Health Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
To get the most enjoyment and nutrition from peanuts, be sure to incorporate them daily in every form, from savory to sweet options such as with this healthy and delicious treat!
3/4 cup of peanut flour, finely ground
2 oz of butter
1/4 cup of Swerve sweetener
1/2 cup of peanut butter
1 tsp of vanilla
1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips, stevia-based
- Mix all the ingredients for the bars together and spread or pat out into a small 6 inch pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave oven for 30 seconds and stir.
- Add another 10 seconds if needed to melt fully.
- Spread the topping on top of the bars.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour or two until the bars thicken up. The bars are so delicious when you let them completely cool in the refrigerator.
Estimated Nutritional Information
Meet Dr. Lori Shemek
Nutrition and weight loss consultant from Garland, Texas.
Dr. Lori Shemek is a nutrition and weight loss expert and best-selling author who specializes in weight loss resistance. She’s also a leading authority on inflammation and its role in weight loss, preventing disease and optimizing health. The Huffington Post has recognized Dr. Shemek twice as one of the Top 16 Health and Fitness Experts, as well as one of the Top 35 Diet and Nutrition Experts. In addition, she’s a health contributor to Fox News, and a health expert for the ABC TV show, Good Morning Texas. Read more