- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine the oats, peanuts, quinoa, cinnamon, allspice and salt in a large bowl. Combine the maple syrup, sugar, oil and extract in a separate bowl.
- Pour the maple mixture over the oat mixture and toss well to combine. Spread in an even layer over the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the center of the oven, stirring every 10 minutes, until lightly toasted, 34-36 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and stir in the dried cherries.
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container.
Estimated Nutritional Information
Dietitian Nutritionist from Lincoln, Nebraska.
The creator of Stirlist, Amber (or “RD amber” as she’s known on Twitter) is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist who’s passionate about food, nutrition science and agriculture—which makes her the perfect source of info on how to use the power of peanuts. She currently works as a freelance Nutrition Communications Consultant, adjunct instructor at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, and host of the Healthy Under Pressure podcast. Read more