Spicy Peanut Chickpea Curry
- In a large pan or skillet, add a drizzle of oil before adding in some diced onions, letting it sweat for a minute or so before adding in the garlic.
- Add in your chickpeas, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Stir.
- Add in your peanut butter and keep stirring it so it can melt in the heat. (If you have crunchy peanut butter and would like to use that instead, it works too! It’ll just have the extra peanuts in the dish from the peanut butter.)
- While stirring, mix in the chili flakes gochujang paste, peanuts, and a can of diced tomatoes.
- Finally, add in a can of (full fat) coconut milk and let everything simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in spinach before serving.
- Serve with peanuts and a sprinkle of chili flakes on top (and optional dried basil as garnish and rice as a side) or store in airtight containers for the week.
Estimated Nutritional Information
Healthy Lifestyle blogger from Toronto
Carmy is a self-described “healthy-ish living” blogger based in Toronto. On her Carmyy blog, you’ll find her dishing out an amazing variety of “healthy-ish meal prep recipes, Instant Pot recipes, and lightened up family favourites”. Read more